Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Weeks 24-28 of the 52 Collage Journal

We have hit and surpassed the halfway point in the year and in this project!  It's funny because there are moments I fear that I will run out of ideas before I get to #52.  There are also times when I have to grab a pen to jot down all of the ideas that flood me for future techniques and subjects that I want to explore with this project. I think the biggest thing that I have learned while doing this challenge is that the more you keep yourself busy doing the work, the more ideas that will come to you. Before I started this project there were times when a week would go by where I would be too busy with life to create art.  Those were the times that getting back into it was harder.  I have been surprised at how much more confident I have become in making creative decisions. The following are weeks 24-28...


25/52 "Bardo" ...transitional...unravel...after death...before birth...
 
 
26/52 "The Middle" ...quite literally the middle...time...countdown...blossom...
 
 
27/52 "Iktomi" ...spider...trickster...dreamweaver...spirit animal...
 
 
28/52 ...nuclear...stretch...abomb...

No comments:

Post a Comment