Monday, February 27, 2017

Weeks 5-8 of The 52 Collage Journal

Another four weeks and another four pieces!  I am enjoying this challenge although some weeks I enjoy it more than others.  I had a tight week for collage #8 so this is where there is a  true test....to squeeze in time for art when it is seemingly impossible. I have my favorites and some that I see as just "okay."  But I feel that with each one, I am learning.


5/52 "Boundaries" ...setting them...keeping in...keeping out...


6/52 "Pull" ...interests...directions...pulling...

 
7/52 "Bloom" ...darkness vs light...growth...beauty...


8/52 "The Clock" ...time...countdown...spin the dial...

2 comments:

  1. Whitney. So wonderful to see each week's artwork. Sometimes it's just good to have a deadline and goal to make. I get caught up in overthinking sometimes which can be paralyzing and prevent me from just getting in the studio and 'making stuff'. You don't have to like all of it, but we like seeing it! Keep em' coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! I also have the over analysis paralysis problem. The deadline is helping me with this because I just have to keep going & make it work!

      Delete