Thursday, January 26, 2017

Weeks 1-4 The 52 Collage Journal

I have completed the first month in my goal to create a collage each week  for my 52 Collage Journal Challenge. So far the experience has been really fun and enjoyable.  By having a deadline, I have been forced to push through self doubt and decision making.  Here are the pieces with a few words of backstory to them. 

 
1/52 "Renewal" ...fresh start...dark to light...rebirth...light & airy...

 
2/52 "Tying Up Loose Ends" ...to-do lists...organizing the unorganized...new year...end of year...

 
3/52 "News/Noise/News" ...news...politics...noise...

 
4/52 "No Mud No Lotus" ...unity...love...women...announcement of my niece-to-be
 
If you are interested, you can follow along with me each week as I post my progress on Instagram @the_meditative_stitcher. 


4 comments:

  1. I love these! They are so creative and heart felt, and I really connect with your titles. I can see how making these would be very therapeutic. That is quite a challenge you have set for yourself! I look forward to following your blog. Wishing you happy creating, Artemis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Artemis! I hope I can keep it up too- some weeks will be very busy & it may be hard but I am hoping to at least put something out there each week! I hope to see you soon!

      Delete
  2. I really like your work which I discovered today. I will follow with much interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rebecca! I really appreciate the feedback- I have been enjoying the challenge!

      Delete