Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snow day!

There is something about a snow day that makes me feel creative!  Maybe it's the weather giving me a guilt free pass to stay inside...when the weather is nice, there is an unspoken obligation to go outside and enjoy it. Aside from a few mandatory dog walking trips outside, I spent the day in the comforts of my home.
Without anywhere to be at any certain time, I allowed myself to spend more time with my daily practice. It was extra relaxing today because I am at a point in it where I'm making rows of running stitches. I found myself focusing on the stitch length and the width between the rows. This relaxing focus had me starting a new row of running stitches long after my usual 15 minute time period was up. Here are few pictures of my progress from today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment